January 12, 2011

The Last Ten Minutes


So, I'm not feeling too hot right now and am lounging lazily on the couch.  But I thought my last 10 minutes was quite amusing:

I decided that I'm most definitely not cooking the meal I had planned out on my calendar for tonight.

I called Tim and he did nothing to try and hide his excitement when the alternative was ordering pizza.

As I was talking to the nice people at Pizza Hut, Jack shot at me with a banana he'd turned into a gun.

I had to inform Jack that he couldn't eat his gun because he's already eaten 4 bananas today.  Then he tripped and hit his head on the computer.

After kissing his bumped head, we had a conversation about planet size and order.

Then, Luke asked me what came after one thousand, ten thousand, 100 thousand, one million, etc.  I couldn't answer after quadrillion.  I just googled it: Quintillion has 18 zeros, Sextillion has 21 zeros, Septillion has 24 zeros, Octillion has 27 zeros, Nonillion has 30 zeros, Decillion has 33 zeros, Undecillion has 36 zeros, Duodecillion has 39 zeros, Tredecillion has 42 zeros, Quattuordecillion has 45 zeros, Quindecillion has 48 zeros, Sexdecillion has 51 zeros, Septendecillion has 54 zeros, Octodecillion has 57 zeros,, Novemdecillion has 60 zeros, Vigintillion has 63 zeros, Googol has 100 zeros. , Centillion has 303 zeros (except in Britain, where it has 600 zeros), Googolplex has a googol of zeros.


I informed him of the above information and his response was, "That's it?"  But then I told him about infinity and it totally blew his mind. 

Pizza's here!

No comments: