December 10, 2010

Christmas Cards?

I was kind of caught off guard when we started to receive others' Christmas cards in the mail already.  Some people are just so dang prepared.  I mean, we are only a week or so into December.  Oh crap!  That means we are only a couple weeks away from Christmas.  I've got to get my act together.  We've got the tree up, the house decorated, most of our presents bought and Tim even put up some lights on our tree out front.  I was feeling like December was chugging on at a good pace, but I had forgotten about the Christmas cards.

Don't worry, it's not too late to order them!

Shutterfly has great options for what you need.  They also have a great promotion going on right now for bloggers (ahem, like myself).  So if you blog, check them out.  But if you don't blog, check them out.  In years past, we've gotten our cards through a large, wholesale chain.  Yes, you know the one I'm talking about.  I've always been a little frustrated by the limiting options.  I don't know why it took me so many years to figure out that other people could produce the awesome/funky/simple cards that I wanted.

Now, I've got options.  A little too many, actually.  How am I going to decide?  I could pick these Christmas cards.  Or this one.  This one is great if I can't decide on which picture to choose.  Which will also be a problem because, who's kidding, my husband and boys are VERY photogenic.

Also, my baby is turning 5 next month.  I can't believe it!  When people ask him how old he his, he'll be able to hold up every single finger on his hand.  Crazy.  I might use these birthday invitations.

If you are still trying to find the perfect gift for you family, you can always choose from these gift ideas.

Have fun creating!

No comments: