May 14, 2010

THREE

HI!!!
My name is Jack.
I'm also known as Jackie, Jack-a-noonie, and Jack-o-beam Mugatu.
I'M THREE TODAY!!!!!!!!!
I'm a future mechanic.
I'm a fiddler
I can concentrate if my hands are busy.
I love the movie Cars. (I picked it out at the movie rental store, even though we own it.)
I love baseball.

I also love my brother and my fireman boots.
I look like my Mommy on the outside but I am Daddy through and through on the inside.
I am accident-prone......CRASH....
I love to eat.
I love to stay in hotels and eat pizza.
I am very dramatic.
I love hard.

I am Jack and I am THREE years old today.


3 comments:

Ellen said...

Yay! Happy Birthday Jack! Wow... I can't believe he's three already!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday My dear Jack-a-noonie...where did three years go. All our love Meemaw and papa...

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jackie! Wish we could be there to help you celebrate! At least we got to see you last week!
We Love You! Nana and Papa