January 25, 2011

Today I'm at La Pure Mama

Guess what!!  Today I'm guest posting at La Pure Mama!  I'm super excited to share this soup because it has become a Pell obsession.  Ellen and I go waaaaaaaay back since becoming new moms in the Ham, so I was ecstatic when she invited me to guest blog.

La Pure Mama has been helping me on my way to providing healthy, wholesome meals for my family.  She's awesome and, if you really know what's good for you, you should follow her.  Seriously, follow.

A few of my favorites are here and here.  And it's on my list to try this and this.  Now I just need a get-together to share more of this amazing food.  Or better yet, check it out and make it yourself (but don't forget to invite me over).   Remember, follow.

2 comments:

Ellen said...

Um... your soup? I am making it tonight. Tonight! It looks so so good and obviously really healthy too. Great job and thank you for guest posting; and for the very kind words... I so appreciate it! and you! Let's make this guest posting a regular thing!! :)

Lindsey said...

Thanks for letting me guest post! I already have a few ideas bouncing around in my head.